Making the list of best cervical pillows is a tough task for sure, we did our best to bring out the best when it comes to prices comparison with quality.
While there are some people feeling refreshed and revitalized after a deep sleep, there are also some facing cervicalgia (stiffness in the neck, back, and shoulder)
Are you one of those?
If your answer is Yes, Then we have the perfect solution for your problem (i.e.) Cervical Pillows to remove your morning neck pain
People Facing Cervicalgia faces problems which have adverse effects on the body and can cause serious problems in sleeping leading to stress, migraine, and hypertension. These people always wake up with severe pain completely ruining their day and also face many sleepless nights in pain and stiffness.
Uncomfortable and unevenly rigid pillows can lead to such problems while people completely unknowing about it. Normal pillows on prolonged use get rigid and flatten and cause such problems for people. Many doctors and experts have taken this issue as a matter of great concern and recommend the usage of specially designed cervical pillows for people facing such problems.
What We Are Discussing Today?
- 1 Best Cervical Pillows in 2018
- 1.0.1 1. Ergonomic Cervical Contour Pillow
- 1.0.2 2. Mejoy Memory Foam Pillows
- 1.0.3 3. Queen Rose Contoured Pillow
- 1.0.4 4. Bodyhealt Cervical Spine Pillow
- 1.0.5 5. Maxchange Ergonomic Bed Pillow
- 1.0.6 6. Greenmoon Adjustable Cervical Roll Pillow
- 1.0.7 7. Tampor Memory Foam Contour Pillow
- 1.0.8 8. Marnur Massage Pillow
- 1.0.9 9. Cradle Me Cervical Pillow
- 1.0.10 10. Neckzen Neck & Shoulder Relaxer & Revitalizer
- 1.0.11 Final Words
Cervical pillows for nack pain are completely designed for such purpose taking into consideration of shape, size and rigidness of the pillows for utmost convenience. These ergonomic cervical pillows are designed for alleviating neck and back pain, and shoulder stiffness problems to a certain degree and ensuring a sound sleep.
Best Cervical Pillows in 2018
|Name||Dimesnions (inches)||Weight (Pounds)|
|Ergonomic Cervical Contour Pillow||25 x 15.5 x 5.5||3.8|
|Mejoy Memory Foam Pillow||19.7 x 11.8 x 3.5||1.1|
|Queen Rose Contoured Pillow||13.1 x 8.2 x 6.2||2.7|
|Bodyhealt Cervical Spine Pillow||10 x 14 x 3||1|
|Maxchange Ergonomic Bed Pillow||24.4 x 23.6 x 4.7||4.05|
|Greenmoon Adjustable Cervical Roll Pillow||LXW/16.1 X 5.9||2|
|Tampor Memory Foam Contour Pillow||24 x 16 x 4.5||2.6|
|Marnur Massage Pillow||Regular Fit||3.2|
|Cradle Me Cervical Pillow||17 x 15 x 5||2.55|
|Neckzen Neck and Shoulder Relaxer||10.1 x 7.5 x 5.7||10.4 Ounces|
Some of the best rated cervical pillows are enlisted below with their properties for providing overall information to the users while choosing the perfect pillow for them as per their choice and requirements.
1. Ergonomic Cervical Contour Pillow
For side and back sleepers, this memory foam sleeping pillow is one of the best cervical pillows as per its design and utility. With premium high-density memory foam, this cervical pillow is designed with a non-flattening system which retains its shape for years. It is indeed an amazing orthopedic pillow for nack pain.
It comes with hypo allergic pillowcase made of polyether and meshes fabric and skin-friendly in nature.
- This orthopedic pillow helps in providing therapeutic support and helps in relieving headaches, neck pain, shoulder stiffness and improves blood circulation.
- It is designed especially for the side, back, stomach and pregnant sleepers.
- The hypo allergic pillowcase is washable and removable and resistant to dust mites and has a breathable surface that lets air circulation for keeping it cool while sleeping.
- The orthopedic neck pillow has a 1’’ removable foam sheet which may create problems for people with short necks, but on removing the foam sheet, the pillow can work better.
- It takes some time to adjust with the various shapes in the pillow and is of compact size, so for people who are used to with large pillows it can take time for adjusting to it.
2. Mejoy Memory Foam Pillows
Another Highly rated cervical pillow. This contour neck cervical pillow is designed especially to fit the spine curve when someone lies on it. Made of soft breathable memory foam, this pillow relaxes neck pain and tight shoulder.
It also has a bamboo charcoal fibre pillowcase with skin-friendly and natural anti-bacterial material. The pillowcase has a little smell of polyether type of polyurethane which is harmless and reduces on frequent use.
- This neck pillow helps in correcting sleeping posture, enhances better breathing and stress relief.
- The pillowcase is also sweat absorbing and designed to carefully examine body’s posture.
- This is perfectly designed for the side, back and stomach sleepers.
- The neck support pillow is very small in size which may create problems for people with improper placement of their head.
- People have claimed issues with the breathable material of pillow and face flattening of the pillow after long use.
3. Queen Rose Contoured Pillow
This pillow is ideal for the people who generally like to toss and turn during sleeping. This is an ideal size sleeping pillow with three ergonomic curve position customized especially for its sleeping benefits.
- This pillow has a high and low cut surface between front and back allowing smooth breathing and reducing the snoring problem.
- This is extremely beneficial for reducing pain because of long time sitting and driving.
- The breathable soft cover decreases cervical pressure and feels like a massage and improves brain blood circulation during sleeping.
- People having a short neck, feel the pillow to be of thick size.
- People using this pillow also have complained because of the loose stitching which comes off on frequent use.
4. Bodyhealt Cervical Spine Pillow
One of the best orthopedic neck pillows. This pillow is fiber-filled for ensuring long-lasting strength and use. The oval shape in the centre of the pillow cradles the head and allows the built-in neck roll to support neck while sleeping on the side or back.
The head lies in this centre and this keeps the neck to get aligned with the spine. The resilient fibre springs used in pillow comes back when compressed for utmost comfort.
- The shape of this pillow helps in correcting nerve malfunction and promotes healing of various injuries.
- This can be extremely helpful for the people facing common ailments like post-spinal injury, neck spasms or whiplash, arthritis, tension headache, and snoring.
- This pillow is designed to support the natural curvature of neck and spine.
- People feel the centre of the pillow for keeping head to be very small.
- Some people also feel the border of the pillow to be way too high, stiff and wide.
5. Maxchange Ergonomic Bed Pillow
This pillow fits back and side sleepers and provides therapeutic support to a neck, head, and shoulder for reducing cervical pain and fatigue. It has an adjustable height because of additional foam at the bottom considering different choices of people. Many people use this cervical pillows for proper neck alignment.
Maxchange recommends their pillow users to leave it for some hours to make pillow adjust with the room temperature before sleeping. The hardness of pillow depends on the surrounding temperature, it gets softer at high temperatures and little harder at low temperatures.
- It has a soft breathable pillowcase which improves airflow and absorbs sweat for fresh and cool sleep.
- The cervical pillow can be served as chest pad also for better sitting position to watch movies and play games.
- The upper side of the pillow has two horns for reducing snoring.
- On prolonged use, the pillow flattens and loses its original shape.
6. Greenmoon Adjustable Cervical Roll Pillow
This neck pillow has rubber air core and foam layer inside the pillow to adjust the height of the pillow. The pillow is designed for the neck to feel a large strength of cervical traction with soft feeling.
The pillow is very light and can be used as neck cushion and lower back pain cushion for ideal sitting. The pillow can also be used as a heat wrap when deflated.
- This USB heating pillow can reach around 40°C for improving blood circulation of the neck and helps in relaxing stiff neck and cervical strain.
- The pillow can be deflated and rolled up and put in any portable bag for ensuring its convenient use while traveling.
- The rubber core inside is very supportive and springy which makes it ideal for use.
- Users need to pump it up frequently because of inconsistency in air concentration in the pillow.
- Users feel slight improvement to be needed on the head pad.
7. Tampor Memory Foam Contour Pillow
The pillow is designed with technology for maintaining a balance between softness and firmness and density and breathable property.
- The advancement of TAMPOR pillow lies in its stability. The foam stays stable and neither becomes too firm in cold weather or too soft in the hot environment.
- The pillow comes with a 5-year warranty ensuring it to maintain its shape and not go flat.
- This contour pillow promotes spinal alignment and one of the best cervical pillows.
- Side sleepers face problems with the nature of the pillow and do not find the pillow as per their expectations.
8. Marnur Massage Pillow
One can use it for neck, cervical, shoulder, and back as well as for legs while sitting or laying down.
- The four massage nodes continue with their counter-clockwise and reverse rotations with an optimal heating function which help in promoting blood circulation and relieve pain.
- It can be used while sitting in the car for traveling and has proper overheating protection and 15 minutes auto shut-off while using.
- This pillow can be a great gadget for the people facing chronological joint pain problems.
- People have complained regarding the working of four massage nodes. The running of nodes faces problems while long use.
9. Cradle Me Cervical Pillow
This pillow has orthopedic properties and promotes proper spine alignment and is definitely one of the best cervical pillow available in the market at present.
- The memory foam used is completely safe and odorless and is non-toxic and hypoallergenic in nature.
- This pillow can be a great help for people suffering from neck, back, and shoulder pain problems by allowing full relaxation of neck and shoulder muscles.
- This pillow also allows spinal decompression while providing gentle support and people feel no issues regarding the rigidness of the pillow.
- People with serious back and neck pain issues face problems regarding the dimensions of the pillow.
10. Neckzen Neck & Shoulder Relaxer & Revitalizer
It helps in restoring natural and healthy C-curvature of the neck. NeckZen is among the best cervical pillow and provides cutting-edge neck support and relieves tension.
- It helps in relieving stress and tension, increase relaxation and promote healing instantaneously and can be great for use during work breaks and leisure.
- The main function of this pillow is to ensure relaxation for which it comes with earplugs and foam eye mask to maximize its effectiveness.
- This is not a great product for people with chronic neck or back pain issues.
- People have issues over not eradicating their pain completely, they claim the product to reduce their pain to some extent.
The above listed are some of the best cervical pillows which would definitely provide the users with relief from the pain that they used to face with the conventional pillows.
However, people should consult a doctor first in case they face any such symptoms so as to be clear regarding the trouble and then choose the pillows as per the recommendations of the doctor. But, for all the patients suffering from stiffness and cervicalgia, these pillows provide the ultimate relief and come with some curative measures as well.
The market prices of these products can be checked along with all the features in detail before finally buying the product. The sleeping hours would no longer be painful when you use one of the above-listed pillows.