Ask a gamer what a perfect gaming experience sounds like and he will tell you what it feels like to sit in a competition with all guns blazing.
Now, you must be like. Hang on, I need that thrilling experience. Right? but that comes with preparation, planning & practice my friend. Planning includes preparing your gear setup.
Yeah, everything matters in an enthralling gaming experience be it your mouse, keyboard, headset, chair and no gamer would ever dare to miss out on one of the most vital aspects of gaming, the chair on which he sits for the purpose. Gamers need to spend long hours for the sessions and comfort plays an important role in it.
What We Are Discussing Today?
- 1 Best Cheap Gaming Chairs Under $100
- 1.0.1 1. BestOffice – Racking Gaming Chair
- 1.0.2 2. Giantex Gaming Chair – (Office Purpose & Cheapest )
- 1.0.3 3. Furmax Gaming Chair – Lumbar Support Chair
- 1.0.4 4. V Rocker 5130301 SE – Video Gaming Chair
- 1.0.5 5. Merax Ergonomic (Leather Gaming Chair for Home and Office)
- 1.0.6 6. Homall Executive Gaming Chair – Lumbar Support and Headrest
- 2 List of Cheap Gaming Chairs Under $200
- 3 Gaming Chairs (Buyer’s Guide)
Hence, choosing a great but from cheap gaming chairs is not a royalty rather a need & part of your daily practice. Out of the various chairs available in the market, there are specific ones which are meant for gamers only. Gamers should have clear objectives set in their respective minds before choosing a chair for their addiction.
If you are one of those petty gamers who spend their pass times for playing then go for cheap gaming chairs under $100, or if you are one of those who has video games running in their veins, for all those for whom gaming is the life. Be wise and choose a most affordable gaming chair that suits your requirements and fits your budget.
Best Cheap Gaming Chairs Under $100
|Brand Name||Size ( inches)||Weight ( pounds)||Price|
|Best Office||37 x 13 x 25||46||Check Price|
|Giantex||25.6 x 25.4 x 47.2||40||Check Price|
|Furmax||21.2 x 19 x 27||37.5||Check Price|
|V Rocker-5130301||25.2 x 18.4 x 16.4||29||Check Price|
|Merax||25.5 x 25.5 x 47||30||Check Price|
|Homall||32.7 x 15.3 x 29.1||42.1||Check Price|
1. BestOffice – Racking Gaming Chair
This product from Best Office is one of the best cheap gaming chairs under $100. The product is a great deal for all the gaming maniacs who spend long hours in front of their PCs. This chair is meant to make those hours worth it and painless. The chair comes with a back and bucket seat along with a padded armrest.
The material that the chair is made of is soft PU leather which makes the gaming experience ultra comfortable. The material also allows ample padding. The chair has a new modern style and it comes with beautiful generous and strong practicability.
It is highly comfortable, attractive, supportive and the arm base comes with an elegant nylon design which is a gas lift. The chair has a 360 degrees swivel wheel and it makes dragging the chair on the floor more comfortable. No need to get off the chair to grab your shake at the table end.
The chair has a 5 point base with a gas spring which is helpful for easy adjusting of the heights. The chair has a 5-star metal base which helps in keeping the chair stable.
- Users find it very easy to assemble within few minutes.
- Users also find it very much comfortable while playing games on it for long hours.
- One of the very best products available in this range.
- It comes with instructions that only have graphics which may seem little confusing to the users
- Some users find problems in wheel lock-in.
- Few users find some problem with the Allen key that comes with it.
2. Giantex Gaming Chair – (Office Purpose & Cheapest )
This affordable gaming chair from Giantex comes with a sumptuous design and rigid support. It comes generously padded with waterfall leatherette seat. The chair can even support the back and makes the long hours in front of the desk highly comfortable.
No video game chair is complete without a 360-degree swivel, and the 5 wheels which make up the base of the chair makes it one of the best in the category. These wheels help in the free motion of the chair.
Apart from gaming, the chair can be used for multiple other purposes. The PU casters on the wheels prevent the scratching and marking while moving the chair. The height of the chair can be easily adjusted as per the required heights with a single touch. It features a gas spring cylinder which makes the height adjustments simpler. The chair has a segmented padded back and seat with ultra-plush cushioning.
This gives the required support, comfort and looks to the chair. The chair has a capacity of holding 264 lbs and the customers can choose from a variety of colour variants that the chair comes in.
The armrests on the chair come with a streamlined design which supports the curvature of the arms. This further helps in reducing the strain on the upper body. These armrests provide the necessary relaxation to the body.
- Users admire it only because of its comfortability.
- Once you assemble the chair it is pretty much straight and no room for a little bend.
- Customer support is quite amazing and the chair is worth its value.
- Few users find the seat going flat after some time.
- As it is pretty much straight some users find it boring.
- Assembling process is time-consuming.
3. Furmax Gaming Chair – Lumbar Support Chair
Furmax has quite a rapport with the computer gaming chairs producing companies. PU leather is used to make the high back of the chair and the bucket seat with padded armrest adds to the comfort of the chair.
It has a five-star wheelbase and comes with a smooth 360-degree swivel feature. The maximum capacity of the chair is 330 lbs and comes with a spacious seating area dimension.
This cheapest gaming chair has a great tilting angle of 150 degree which provides the sufficient relaxation during the gaming hours or even the working hours. The product comes with a free replacement and a money back guarantee if the customer finds any problem within the first 30 days of purchase.
The racing style chair comes with the installation tools, hardware and manual all included within the packaging of the chair. The best in class pneumatic gas lift system makes the chair one of the best cheapest PC gaming chair.
- The chair is very comfortable and provides an amazing experience while gaming.
- Padding is nice with good ergonomics.
- The whole chair can rock back and forth within 30 degrees.
- Some users find it annoying as it makes noise after few weeks.
- The screw got loose after some time so retightening is necessary.
- Some users have a problem with the clothing material.
Pro Tip: Always buy the chair from a reliable source so that you can be assured of the quality and the functioning.
4. V Rocker 5130301 SE – Video Gaming Chair
This, in fact, is one of the best & cheap console gaming chair ones can ever find in the market. Gamers can feel the sound with the V Rocker Interactive Audio system installed on the chair. The chair features two forward-facing speakers with a powerful subwoofer system.
The chair comes with some excellent features like wireless audio transmission and headphone jack slots which make the gaming experience on the chair more enthralling. V Rocker chair has a side control panel to toggle certain controls like volume, bass control, and input/output jacks.
The chair has an ergonomic design with ample back support. The chair has oversized dimensions for extra comfort to the gamers. The wireless V rocker music system installed on the chair is made of Ace Bayou.
This PS4 cheap gaming chair also connects to Xbox, Playstation Gameboy and also home theatre. The gamers can enjoy a multi-sensory experience with the foldable foam rocker covered in durable vinyl.
- The chair is relatively light and easy to carry.
- The main feature of the chair is that it is wireless and great for gamers.
- Users find it very comfortable and well furnished at its price range.
- Some users find a problem in wireless sound.
- The cable that comes with this is short, so you may need an extension.
- Does not come with rocker movement.
5. Merax Ergonomic (Leather Gaming Chair for Home and Office)
This video gaming chair is made of high-quality PU leather which makes it highly durable. This particular chair has a soft headrest and thickly padded arms for greater comfort to the gamers.
The chair has an adjustable height and a tilt locking system to lock the back of the chair at any suitable angle up to 120 degrees. The chair base is made of a heavy-duty metal and comes with durable casters on the wheels for smooth dragging of the chair.
Merax is one of the most revered names among all those companies manufacturing gaming chairs. Apart from just the great looking design, the engineers of the company target designing easy set-up structure frame during assembly.
The chair is available in a multitude of colour variants and weighs just 30 pounds. The chair has received great reviews from the users and is definitely one of the best cheap gaming chairs under $100. This chair is an ideal deal for both office and homes. It comes with the hardware installation set and an instruction manual.
- The application of PU leather acts as a catalyst in increasing the durability.
- Soft headrest and thickly padded armrest for great comfort.
- Heavy duty chair base with durable casters for greater stability.
- Some users find it very difficult in assembling.
- Padding is poor.
6. Homall Executive Gaming Chair – Lumbar Support and Headrest
This Chair Considered to be one of the most affordable gaming chairs, amazing chair from Homall comes with an ergonomic body-hugging high back with removable headrest pillow and a lumbar cushion.
The chair with its design is ideal for working, studying and gaming purposes since it provides the person sitting on it with ample back support and relaxation. The chair comes with a full recline function and the chair can be locked at any angle between 90 and 180 degrees.
The size of the back is huge to provide ample back support to the person sitting on the chair. The chair has a 360-degree swivel base and multi-direction wheels which help in the smooth motion of the chair on the floor. This chair comes with a load capacity of 300 pounds.
The chair weighs just 57. 3 pounds and is a great deal among all the best cheap gaming chairs under $100. The product has received great reviews from across all user forums. The chair provides ample back support and relaxation to the person sitting on the chair.
- Quite efficiently designed for royal comfort.
- 360-degree swivel and multi-direction wheels help in smooth motion on the floor.
- Full recline function is amazing and the angle can be locked anywhere in between 90-180 degree.
- There is some problem with wheel movement on wooden flooring.
- The neck pad that comes with it is not reliable for some users.
- Some users find issues with armrest.
List of Cheap Gaming Chairs Under $200
The list given below show the details of some of the best gaming chairs one can get in a budget of $200. These cheap gaming chairs would definitely live up to the expectations of the users and would provide the required support and comfort to the person sitting on the chair and using it for gaming and other purposes.
|Brand Name||Size ( inches)||Weight ( pounds)||Price|
|X Rocker 5143601||27.8 x 18.5 x 17.5||47||Check Price|
|WENSIX||34 x 25.5 x 13||55.8||Check Price|
|X Rocker 51092||29 x 23 x 22||51||Check Price|
|Gtracing||27.6 x 27.6 x 52.4||50||Check Price|
|Ficmax||33.8 x 12.6 x 25.2||55||Check Price|
|Homall||32.7 x 15.3 x 29.1||52||Check Price|
1. X Rocker 5143601 – Video Gaming Chair
The chair comes with a fitted X rocker interactive audio system. This makes the chair to be counted among the best console gaming chairs. The chair has two forward-facing speakers and it is combined with a very powerful subwoofer system. The chair features a wireless audio transmission system and a headphone jack.
This affordable gaming chair is a great deal for all the gamers who are 12 years or above. The chair further has an ergonomic design with full back support which is ideal for all the gamers and workers.
The chair provides ample relaxation and comfort to the people sitting on the chair. The wireless X rocker 2 audio system is from the house of Ace Bayou. The speakers are fitted near the headrest of the chair and the speakers pound the back of the person with bass-heavy sound effects and music. The chair connects easily to Xbox, PlayStation, Gameboy and home theatre.
- Ergonomic body with the addition of headrest pillow aids a perfect gaming experience.
- 360-degree swivel and multi-direction wheel move smoothly on the floor.
- Full recline function and can be locked anywhere in between 90-180 degree.
- There is some problem with wheel movement on the wood floor.
- The neck pad that comes with it is not reliable for some users.
- Some users find issues with armrest.
2. WENSIX – High Back Computer Gaming Chair
The chair considered to be one of the best video gaming chairs and comes in a huge variety of colour variants. The chair has an ergonomic design with a hugging back. The headrest pillow is removable and the lumbar cushion used on the back of the chair makes the chair an ideal one for a variety of purposes including working, studying and gaming.
The design of the chair ensures that long gaming hours fully comfortable and even relaxing. It also features a pullout footrest which provides extra support and comfort. The oversized back ensures extra support and relaxation to the person sitting on the chair. The chair has a smooth 360-degree swivel with the reclination from 90 to 180 degrees. The maximum capacity of the chair is 300 lbs.
The chair comes with great warranty and customer service. It also comes with a money back guarantee within the first 30 days of purchase of the chair. The company also runs a highly responsive customer support system which replies to the queries of the customers almost instantly.
- Amazing customer service.
- Highly comfortable.
- The seat pillow is of low quality.
- The assembly process is time taking.
The chair comes with two speakers and a subwoofer system installed on it which use the AFM technology for a total 2.1 sound immersion experience which makes the overall gaming experience highly exciting and enthralling. The chair comes with a built-in radio wireless receiver and also includes a wireless transmitter work with any source with RCA outputs. The RCA cables are also included in the packaging of the chair.
The best cheap PC gaming chair comes with additional vibration motors which sync with the bass tones to enhance the full body experience of the gamers. The gaming chair is compatible with Xbox, PlayStation, PSP, Wii, MP3 players, Home Theaters and even more such devices.
The chair comes with an ergonomic elevated seating position along with the padded flip-up arms. The pedestal of the chair has tilt and swivel capabilities which enhance the gaming experience to a whole new level. The chair is ideal for playing video games, listening to music, watching TV, reading and relaxation.
- Comes with an in-built rocker.
- Ideal for people with heavy weights.
- The vibrating system goes down very soon.
- Not long lasting as compared to other products.
4. GTracing Gaming Office Chair
This PS4 cheap gaming chair has one of the best designs one can ever find in the market. The chair comes with an advanced ergonomic design which makes it more efficient and comfortable as well. This affordable gaming chair is ideal for all kinds of body shapes of the gamers and persons sitting on the chair.
The chair comes with a metal frame and the upholstery material used on the chair is an easy to clean artificial leather. The headrest pillow is removable and the chair also has the feature of a lumbar cushion which makes it a great choice for working, studying and gaming purposes.
The chair can be rocked back and forth. The backrest on the chair can be reclined at any angle from 90 degrees to 170 degrees. The chair has a highly comfortable armrest and comes with a seat height adjustment. The chair has a smooth 360-degree swivel facility and has a 5 wheel star base with heavy duty and smooth rolling casters.
The casters prevent unnecessary scratching of the floor while dragging the chair. The dimensions of the chair are oversized to ensure that ample support and comfort is provided to the gamers. The chair has 1-year limited warranty and the packaging of the chair includes installation tools and manual as well.
- Great looks.
- Ideal for long height and heavy people as well.
- Best in the price segment.
- Smell issues.
- Hard plastic armrests are not comfortable.
5. Ficmax – Massager Lumbar Support
This affordable gaming chair comes in a huge variety of colour variants. The chair provides double comfort to the gamers since it comes with a best in class ergonomic design. The chair also features a free USB electric massager, a headrest pillow and lumbar cushion, wider and thicker armrests with ergonomic shape.
The seat cushion is sized larger and the chair has a wider back. The footrest on the chair is adjustable as well. The material used on the chair is high-quality PU leather. This leather can be easily cleaned and is fade resistant as well. The sponge on the chair is thicker compared to other chairs and has high resilience and high permeability.
The chair has an integrated metal frame and explosion proof gas spring which meets the international standards. The heavy-duty base of the chair comes with castors which provide amazing stability to the chair. The maximum capacity of the chair is 300 lbs.
The chair comes with a 360-degree swivel and the back can be reclined between 90 to 180 degrees. The smooth armrest and seat height adjustment features on the chair along with the removable headrest pillow and lumbar cushion combinedly make the chair one of the best cheap PC gaming chairs.
The chair has an amazing after sales service. It comes with free replacement or money back options within 30 days of purchase of the chair. The parts of the chair come with a 12-month warranty as well.
- Sturdy chair with smooth recline.
- High-quality materials.
- Comes with a massager.
- Some customers have found faults in packaging and damaged products.
6. Homall (Lumbar Support and Headrest )
The chair comes in 6 different colour variants. The chair comes with a premium genuine leather cover. The high backrest of the chair comes with a quilted seam stitching. The load capacity of the chair is 300 pounds.
The reclining capacity of the chair is one of the best among all the gaming chairs one can get in the market. The reclining capacity is adjustable as per the individual body weight. The chair is also fitted with weight activated multi-purpose castors.
The weight of the chair is just 57.3 pounds. The armrest on the chair is stylish and the design is similar to a sports car seat. The top lift mechanism helps in the smooth adjustment of the seat. The backrest is integrated with headrest with quilted seam stitching. The cover for the chair is made of 100 percent polyurethane.
- Easy assembly.
- Ideal for long gaming sessions.
- Bucket seat with elegant looks.
- Users might find the smell of the chair a bit uncomfortable and it stays for long.
- The armrests are not adjustable.
- The chair is stiffer as compared to other products.
Cheap Gaming Chair (Our Pick)
Best Gaming Chair Under $100 Category
- The Best Office High-back Computer Racking Gaming Chair is the best cheap gaming chairs under $100. The chair comes with soft PU leather upholstery which is highly comfortable for the gamers. The user reviews of the product suggest that there are no backbone issues associated with this chair.
- Further, the padding on the back of the chair supports the back along with providing the necessary comfort. The users have not faced any sort of health-related issues while using the chair. The gas lift design in the chair helps in the smooth height adjustment. The wheels also help in smooth moving on the floor.
- It is highly rated & also the cheapest gaming chair under $100. The load capacity on the chair is 250 lbs and there is no compromise on the support and comfort even when the chair is fully loaded.
Best Gaming Chair Under $200 Category
- The WENSIX Gaming Chair High Back Computer Chair With Adjusting Footrest, Ergonomic designs Extremely Durable PU Leather Steel Frame Racing Chair(Red-04)definitely deserves OUR recommendation among all the above-listed cheap gaming chairs with the budget below 200 dollars.
- This chair comes with an elegant design with an integrated footrest. The ergonomic design of the chair provides ample back support and relaxation to the person sitting on the chair. The users of the chair have been all good about it and there are no health-related issues associated with the chair.
- The ample support on the back of the chair prevents any sort of backbone issues of the users as well. The chair also comes with 30 days money back warranty and a guarantee on all the parts. The reclining capability of the chair is between 90 to 180 degrees and the maximum load capacity of the chair is 300 lbs.
Gaming Chairs (Buyer’s Guide)
Now, after discussing the list of most cheap gaming chairs it’s time to dive into the process of choosing the most affordable chair. The real question is,
How to Choose a Gaming Chair?
If it is the PC in front of which you are spending your long hours, then a perfect gaming chair is what you need for the purpose. Apart from a thrilling gaming experience, these affordable gaming chairs would surely add to your comfort levels and support your back which the conventional chairs seriously lack.
Everything apart, these listed best gaming chairs would surely take the gaming experience to a whole new level. These chairs often packed with some additional features that add considerably to the gaming experience. Listed chairs would provide the best comfort for gaming purposes which would prevent the gamers from choosing any conventional one after sitting on any of these.
These chairs are often priced a bit extra when compared to other gaming chairs. But these extra bucks that the gamer pays are repaid to him through the enriched gaming experience. It is indeed a better deal when compared to spending the same amount for buying some more games.
So why not be safe from health issues along with getting a great gaming experience by buying the best gaming chair instead? Gamers can get different types of chairs available in the market which include rocker gaming chairs, pedestal gaming chairs, PC gaming chairs, racer gaming chairs and bean bag gaming chairs.
All of these chairs come with different features and the gamers can choose from them based on their requirements. The following things aspects can be considered before choosing a best cheap gaming chair for your addiction:
- A good quality material is highly essential for a longer durability of the gaming chair. If the low-quality material is used in the chair then you would end up buying another one very soon.
- Not wise enough. Generally, the manufacturers specify the materials that they use in the chair, for the back, for the seat, and for the armrests, for legs, for the wheels, castors, and everything. Go for the one which has a better quality of materials used in it.
- Ergonomics is what everyone should consider while buying a chair. Ergonomic chairs provide better comfort, stability, and lower body stresses.
- No more back stretching at intervals if you go for ergonomic chairs. The chairs are generally available in a number of colour variants. Go for the one that would boost up the mood while gaming.
- The size of the chair is crucial as well. Oversized chairs provide better comfort and support. Go for the one that suits your body weight and does not compromise on the comfort when fully loaded.
- Adjustable setting:
- The seat height and reclination adjustments play a vital role in every best gaming chair. The height adjustment system is carried out using a gas cylinder.
- Choose a chair which uses the best quality and smooth adjustments.
- The overpricing of these chairs should not matter if you are looking for a great gaming experience and do not want to compromise on the comfort.
- However, 120-140 dollars would be enough to get a good high-end gaming chair. Even cheaper and costlier ones are available as well. Choose one which fits your budget well and does not compromise on the quality in any way. We have mentioned few of the cheap gaming chairs under $100
- Some chairs come with fitted additional speakers and vibrators for a better gaming experience. of course, this leads to an additional price addition.
- However, if gaming is in your blood, go for one which provides the best quality speakers and comfort at the cost of some few extra bucks.
Unboxing Tips For Gaming Chairs
Before unboxing any of the above listed most cheap gaming chairs, the user needs to check on the warranty of all the individual parts of the chair if it is present in the unassembled form.
The customer should check on the integrity of the parts of the chair and should also ensure that none of them is damaged or broken. The seal of the packaging should be intact and should not be tampered. Most of the gaming chairs come with an installation manual and toolkit.
The manual should be strictly followed. All the screws and nuts on the chair can be adjusted with the installation hardware kit provided in the packaging. The customers can also contact the customer care centre in case they face any troubles while assembling the chair.
The customers can easily find videos that can assist in the unboxing and the assembly of the chair. In case any sort of damage is found in the chair, customer care centre should be immediately contacted.
The above list of cheap gaming chairs mentions some of the best products one can find in the market to get a great gaming experience.
These Gaming chairs are cheap do not lead to any health or backbone issues as well. Few of these gaming chairs come with highly comfortable back support which also provides the necessary support to the back.
If you want an enchanting gaming experience is what you are wishing, then fix a budget, check on the specifications and go for one of the above-listed cheap gaming chairs.